Scholarship Fund Competition Guidelines
- All participants must be registered attendees of the UnitingWomen 2018 Conference.
- Each entry comprises an answer to the question ‘Why is Malala an inspiration to women?’ and a donation to the Qld Synod Scholarship Fund.
- Your answer must be a maximum of 25 words.
- Your donation must be a minimum of $50 for which you will receive a tax receipt.
- The email address provided on the answer submission and on the payment page must be one and the same. If we cannot match the email address provided on the answer submission with the email address on the payment page, it will not be considered a valid entry to the competition.
- The winner will be announced at the UnitingWomen Spectacular on Saturday, 29 September at 6pm.
- All online competition entries must be received via the website unitingwomen.org.au no later than 3pm on Friday 28 September 2018.
- Competition entries may also be received in person and cash donations will be accepted at the Marketplace Queensland Synod Stall no later than 5pm on Saturday, 29 September 2018.
- The best answer will receive a free ticket to the one night only event on 10 December 2018 at the ICC Sydney Theatre from 7.30pm-9pm. The free ticket provides entry to this event free of charge only. You will need to make your own arrangements to/from the ICC Sydney Theatre.
DISCLAIMER: The event ‘An Evening with Malala Yousafzai’ is organised by The Growth Faculty. The Uniting Church in Australia, Qld Synod, is not liable for any losses incurred by any person as a result of the event being cancelled. The prize ticket will be subject to The Growth Factory’s Terms and Conditions.
- The judge’s decision regarding the best answer shall be final and conclusive.